About #MoneyChat THE BOOK!
This is one of the most realistic and actionable personal finance books you will read! It’s written in such a way that is funny and realistic, also light-hearted where it needs to be, because we all know money and personal finance often intimidates and confuses people.#MoneyChat THE BOOK doesn’t just give you information, it shows you how to apply it!
#MoneyChat: THE BOOK teaches you:
- How to not just create a budget but prioritize one
- How to create an emergency fund when there’s no money left over
- How to save toward college
- Why you should invest and where to begin
- How to come up with extra money when you need it without patronizing a payday-type loan establishment and more!
If you are looking for a how to personal finance book, not just a book full of terminology and information, then you’ve come to the right place! Having the information is good. Actually seeing how you can apply the information to your situation–whether your pockets are full of lint or you have plenty to spare–is infinitely more valuable!
Join in the #MoneyChat Twitter Chat every 1st/3rd Monday 8-9p.m.
Follow @MoneyChatLIVE & @DorethiaConner
Join the #MoneyChat! Facebook Group
If you are tired of people simply telling you to manage your money better, but not telling you how, this book is for you. Dorethia has provided realistic methods for getting out of debt and preparing for the financial life you want now!”
– Ryan C. Mack, author of Living in the Village: Build Your Financial Future and Strengthen Your Community
“For years Dorethia Conner Kelly has been a valuable financial expert in the community helping numerous clients achieve financial success and overflow. Finally…she has made her expertise and knowledge available in print. Kudos for #MoneyChat: THE BOOK. Now consumers have a user-friendly, practical and much needed guide with simple steps to get out of debt and become financially independent. #BuyNow, #ReadAndTakeAction”
– Glinda Bridgforth is author of Girl, Get Your Money Straight!, Girl, Get Your Credit Straight! co-author of Girl, Make Your Money Grow! and financial coach who explores the emotional and cultural factors that block financial success.
Searching for a great long-term investment? Look no further than Dorethia Conner’s new book #MoneyChat. Spend a few hours curled up with this financial guide and you will reap dividends for years to come as you learn how to get out of debt, set yourself up on solid financial ground, and prudently invest your money for your future.”
– Manisha Thakor, co-author ON MY OWN TWO FEET and GET FINANCIALLY NAKED